Wednesday 27 November 2013

What Girls want ???

1.   Someone who shows an interest in my life, who I am, and how I became that person
Ask questions! Show an interest! Don’t you really want to know who you are with?  And if you are really interested in that person, you would want to know all of this information. [2]
2.   Acknowledgement of special occasions
True: I’m the girl who says she doesn’t want anything for Valentine’s Day, and secretly does. [3] But I’m not looking for a cheap box of candies; I’m looking for a thoughtful gesture. Because even though I’m not asking for anything, I’m still looking for proof that you care. [4]
3.   Appreciation on ordinary days
Did she make you a cake? Dinner? Do your laundry? Make you smile?  Watch your favorite TV show with you?  Tell her—a simple and sincere “thank you” will suffice.
4.   Someone who likes my imperfections and embraces his own
No one is perfect. Accept it. If you don’t close a cabinet door, or you leave the toothpaste out, or you have a weird freckle on your left knee, those aren’t deal breakers.  Don’t get too picky, because someone could point out your imperfections just as easily. [5]
5.   Someone who is excited to see me and proud to be with me
Introduce her to your friends (when you are ready, of course!) and always let her know that you are happy to see her.
6.   Someone who is already on their own path (not living in their parent’s basement)
I get it! Sometimes, especially in this economy, we have to compromise regarding our living situations.  But honestly, if you aren’t on a road to independent living, grown-up style, that is a problem.
7.   Someone who wants a commitment and marriage
If you have commitment issues or are just looking for simple, unattached companionship, make it known early and often.
8.   Someone who compliments me and accepts my compliments
Be confident enough in yourself to welcome compliments, and confident enough to give them.
9.   Someone who gives as much to me as I give to them
It is exhausting doing all of the work. Just sayin’.
10.  Someone who likes simple things—like taking the dog on a walk after work
Ordinary things are just plain awesome sometimes. Spending 20 minutes to walk with your lady and her dog (or just your lady) says more than you realize.  I think guys sometimes overthink what we really want.

No comments:

Post a Comment